It's been about a week and a half since I last rode my bike, simply because I need to replace the inner tube on my back tire with one of those nifty goo inner tubes to battle the thorny sticker bushes.
On this note, I've gained a little bit of weight back. I'm back at 200-203 range depending on the day. I think part of it reflects just how crazy school has been, and trying to eat healthily, figure out the calorie intake that I need in order to bike back and forth, juggle other forms of exercise (currently none), and the heat.
It's probably partly a mood thing as well. I've been fairly self-conscious lately, and I've given in to some sweet treats. I need to not too, especially if I want to lose this weight and keep it off. Then again I've looked at how insane my class schedule is, plus studying time, I'm not sure how I plan to actually get my butt motivated to exercise. Zumba was a great motivator, except the fact that I'd bike home get home at 4:30, hope someone could watch Scarlett then get sweaty again an hour later, followed by tarot. PLUS Tuesday nights are big core in readings as well for school.
I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that I just may not have enough time right now, besides from eating decently and biking to take control of my weight loss like I initially intended. There does not seem to be enough hours in the day. Maybe things will change a bit when it's cooler outside.
I know that I don't look bad, I tend to feel better on an average day, it's just the nagging in the back of the head, "you used to look different... just 2 years ago" then again I remind myself that 2 years ago I was 175 and just found out I was pregnant... Yep fantastic. It's not actually all that much weight when I think about it, it's just getting it off... and keeping it off. 20 lbs isn't all that much in the grand scheme of things... it's just getting there when my body has decided it's comfortable at 200. :(
Well I don't know. I'm gonna try and get back on it next week, hopefully I can knock these last few pounds off that I gained and get back on the horse of losing weight.
Mikel is awesome through my random emotional stages. He's really supportive, and I definitely fall in love with him more as each day passes. He's super positive, sometimes fairly sarcastic and makes me laugh daily on multiple occasions. He has made life much more pleasant and Scarlett absolutely adores him. That's a major plus.
No comments:
Post a Comment