Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New and Exciting Things!

I have not been a good blogger as of late, but I have decided that now is a good time to update considering the good news.


This morning when I opened my Fresno State e-mail account, I had a pleasant surprise of reading the following, "Congratulations.  I have reviewed your application for graduation and I am pleased to inform you that you are on schedule to fulfill all undergraduate degree requirements necessary for spring 2012 graduation.  Upon successful completion of courses in progress, your graduation date will be May 19, 2012."


So this means I will be GRADUATING May 19 2012, and it is official given that I do not fail any classes. Considering that I have A's and B's this semester, and it is final week? Not bloody likely. I will finally have my Bachelors and be able to work full time. Another exciting tidbit is that after I take 8 more units to get my Administrative Services Credential, I'll be able to work as a Site Supervisor and just need to get that specific permit.


Furthermore, I have been hired on as a Student Assistant for the infant side of the Child Care Center on campus. :) It'll be good experience, great mentor teachers for referrals, and I get to work with babies! :)


I know that I am one of those crazies that prefer infants and toddlers, but yay!!!!


Scarlett is also very close to walking, she is just being stubborn and prefers crawling because she has yet to discover that walking leads to running, and running is far superior to speed crawling, because you can carry things in your hands! 
I recently purchased a new mattress for the little one because hers was trashed. I hadn't noticed it until she refused to sleep, and when she did sleep it was crappy. So... 35.00 later a nice *gently used* Simmons Beauty Rest mattress, and she slept fantastically!

No comments:

Post a Comment