Wednesday, March 14, 2012

17 months and 24 lbs

The title of this particular blog post is quite fitting. Scarlett turned 17 months old today and definitely is showing her defiant, spitfire attitude.

New words this month: Duck, Ew, Bye. She loves the way her face feels when she says "ew". We are working on "you" which she almost has down.

This brings her word count too: Hi, Bye, All Done (ASL), More (ASL), Ew, Duck, Mama, Dada, and working  on ball.

I'm utterly amazed at how much she comprehends what it is you say to her. :)

On the 24 pounds topic: I've got 24 lbs to lose. I've ditched the idea of getting down to 160ish range, because I figure if I want a greasy no good for me hamburger, than so be it! 180 was a good weight on my frame, and I really don't want to have to worry about calorie counting for the rest of my life. That being said I've joined up with myfitnesspal.com and the app on my windows 7 phone (which is my new love and obsession) under name scarlettriver. I'm hoping to be down to goal weight sometime next fall if not sooner. I do not have time currently to exercise regularly or rigorously, so the weight loss will be slow, but at least I'm making an effort.

The celebration of Pi Day is what set me over for today. :) Claim Jumpers Chocolate Silk Pie. Yummy!



 I so love this little girl. :) Playing in the front yard on a breezy Tuesday afternoon. :)


She's up to something, I just know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment