Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday: Reflections and Update

Today has been fantastic! I started cooking dinner in the crockpot, yummy Taco Salad! :) Also have watched my daughter grow exponentially in development. She is crawling faster, she figured out how to scale our ledges into the hallway and kitchen, and has officially pulled herself to standing. All within the last few hours. Woohoo!

I did my tarot work today, and I must say I love my new deck. Interpretations are clean concise, make great sense, and I checked the book for meanings too. They matched pretty well. :)

I wasn't surprised by the read I did either, I am so much healthier in mind, body and spirit then I was a month ago, and it's only going to go up from here. 

I cheated today diet wise. I really really wanted ice cream, so I gave in this one time and had some. Well alot. But that's okay I did quite a bit of exercise yesterday, so I figure that it may not be good for me, but it was delicious. :)

Anyway that's my update for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment