Friday, July 29, 2011

Progress!!!!!

So I weighed myself arbitrarily today, and I have found that I finally broke my plateau!!! I'm down to 198lbs. :) Just 18 more until my first goal of 180 by October 14th. :) I am just so excited... I feel like I need to tell everyone! I've been stuck at 200 for almost 3 weeks now, despite exercise, eating habits being well below target, oh my just so flipping excited!

On another happy note learning my new deck is not nearly as difficult as I thought it was going to be. :)

Things are looking up, I'm continuing to lose weight, and if I keep it up I should be back down below Pre pregnancy weight by the time I graduate. :) This feels so good to say, it's so much closer now than when I started at 225. Only 38 lbs to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment