I am going to start trying to writing in this thing at least a few times a week if not everyday. Another goal of mine set: reflect daily! :) Yesterday I attended a Zumba class for the first time, and though I was sweating, and definitely need to bring a water bottle, it was tons of fun! Most people I know say its painful and sadistic lol, granted I'm sore this morning, but it was just so much fun!
The class is every Tuesday from 6-7 only $5 a class. So that's only $20.00 a month for a fun 1/wk cardio workout. This works with my school schedule since I get out at 4, and also Tarot class which starts about 7:10ish.
2nd goal in this blog post: Attend Zumba class 1/wk with the exception of impending doom, death, or bedridden sickness. If I can fit it in to my schedule, I plan on picking up a 1 unit yoga class at Fresno State again too. This should kick start my metabolism and help further my weight loss goals. It should also help to get me motivated to get my butt into the free gym at school too.
3rd goal: Learn this new deck. :) I haven't read with it yet but plan on it with this weeks homework. I have a feeling I am going to need to set aside some time because I have never read with a standard deck before. I really want to learn the standard symbolism and reads off of a basic deck, because it translates so much into other aspects of my journey that I have yet to come across.
Other than that I think that's my update for now. Scarlett is being a PITA today, I'm pretty sure I've got another growth spurt on my hands considering she downed 3 bottles last night every 2 hours. I didn't sleep very well needless to say.
Great update, you've got some awesome goals!
ReplyDelete