I really want a cruiser, and on the advice of Amy, I checked out Walmart: This is the bike I want and am hoping to take home in about a week and a half:
It's a 26 inch Huffy, and it's only 80.00! :) It's super cute. The laptop bag I have to do research on. My mom kind of looked at me crazy when I said I wanted to bike to school. "Are you sure?" she asked me. Well yes. I am not buying a parking pass this semester. If I have something important like a presentation, the weather is terrible, etc. then I will buy a day pass. But I want to exercise, and this forces me to do it! Besides it's saving me in gas, and the environment.
I figure the last time I rode a bike (bought it and decided to go for a ride) I rode 4 miles in an hour. This is relatively slow, but I figure if I could do it then, I can definitely do it now, and I'll only improve with practice. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment