Sunday, August 21, 2011

And the Journey Begins...

It's been one hell of a weekend, and let me say that I have enjoyed every minute of it! Started off with a fundraiser for Central Valley Pagan Pride, got to see a lot of people that I love dearly, and just ultimately hang out. Entertainment was great, and company was awesome! Followed by a lazy Saturday, then Sunday pops up with Panera and seeing the movie "The Help" which was great! Mom bought the book, so it's totally on my to do list.

Then it hit me at some point today how truly content I am with my life, and how pissed off I am all at the same time. I look at my gorgeous little girl, and even when she is being a hellian, I could not imagine going a day without her. It has been a month since he has seen her. I know I should be used to it, I should expect it, but fuck...

Luckily school starts tomorrow and it can take my mind off the fact that he's being a deadbeat. 8 miles tomorrow and couldn't be more excited!


1 comment:

  1. This weekend was so awesome! I just sat outside for a time and just blissed out. Jeff and I are resolved to going out dancing (well, I dance, he just hangs out). I'll keep you in mind if we make any plans in that regard in case you're interested too.

    ReplyDelete