Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Getting Restless

School starts pretty quickly here, and I really really want to go back! I feel so much more accomplished when I'm attending class, doing homework, and learning new things. And I also really want to start biking. :)

On a mommy note, I couldn't be prouder! I got Scarlett's first word today, which I am happy to say was "mama". She's getting so big I can hardly believe it. I have been thinking about this rubber duck party that I'm throwing for her 1st birthday and the fact that it is a mere 2 months away is kinda scary.
 She is growing up so fast! She is in 18 month clothing, about 23 lbs and I'm pretty sure around 30ish inches tall or more. I really want to get back into shape before she starts running, I'd love to be able to easily keep up with her, good news is is that I'm getting closer to that goal.











No comments:

Post a Comment