Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Update: Back to School Purchases

So the financial aid money cleared Tuesday, and my what a fun day of shopping. I stuck to what I needed to get, and received some fantastic deals.

Bought 5 pairs of jeans for 56.00 at K-mart of all places. 3 pairs were Levis for 4.00 a piece (I know right? super clearance or something!) And 2 pairs were Lee Riders (which I love!)
Bought a Dukine Laptop backpack which is a mixture of purple, green and blue. Very pretty! 59.00 from Fresno State.
Last text book had to be from the textbook store (custom edition and all) 35.00
Schwinn Legacy Bike 140.00 from Target. (Was going to get from Wal-mart, but they were completely out of stock of almost every cruiser bike! Except 1 which was 129.99 with tax would have been same price as mine)
4 shirts from Platos closet: 23.50
4 tanks/camisoles from Walgreens 10.00 (I couldn't find camis ANYWHERE for a decent price, went to Walgreens, and there ya go!)
Faire shoes: 11.00 from Ross. They are perfect and super comfy.
Also bought lunch!
 I don't think there is anything else, but it was fun! And I finally feel ready for school to start. :)

Bike:




I cannot wait for school to start!
















No comments:

Post a Comment